The Veterans Caucus, Inc an affiliate Caucus of the AAPA
Presents A CME Conference for Primary Care Providers
Welcome Reception hosted by the Melia on Wednesday evening December 8th- details in the registration packets.
Great resort items will be raffle but you must attend to win!
Join us for a hotel sponsored 30th Anniversary Dinner / Dance on Friday 10 December at 6 pm.
Mexican Music, Door Prizes, Raffles and Great Fun!
Class Room Style Lectures in Primary Care Topics
Lectures from 0700 am to 1300 (1 pm) each day
Remainder of your day to enjoy the beach, pools, recreation facilities and RELAX!!
"RESORT CASUAL DRESS" DURING THE MEETING AND RECEPTIONS!
Rooms are assigned as bookings are made; “Run of House” protocol is used meaning that your room rate is the same depending on your dates and availability regardless if the room is Lagoon View or Ocean View.
- Single Room- $269 per night
- Double (2 persons per room)- $299 per night
- Adult - $149 per night
- Children 3-12 years old (sharing room with adults)- $75.00 per night
Participants should fly into Cancun Airport (CUN); shuttle transportation to/from the hotel can be booked during the hotel registration process.
Please use the Shuttle Transport Booking link home page to check out the additional excursions that are being offered at low group rates.
The Shuttle company will have a desk at our meeting registration area to book excursions during the meeting dates.
ALL ROOMS MUST BE BOOKED THRU THE HOTEL LINK TO BE OFFERED THE DISCOUNTED RATES FOR THIS MEETING
When booking your room thru the Hotel Room Link, please request additional days before or after the conference in the "special requests box';
the hotel contractor will contact you directly to verify room block availability at our contracted rates.
- Group Rates – December 8th – 11th, 2021 (all rates USD) based on availability
- Book additional days using the "special request" area of the hotel booking form
- Rooms are all-inclusive (meals, drinks, taxes, tips)
- Unlimited Dining Experience
- Kids Club as well as daily activities for the entire family (Kids Club open daily for children 5-12; babysitting is available at extra cost
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service and porterage
- Includes VAT (rates booked outside our room block may appear less, but taxes are then added on)
- Unlimited standard brand Liquors, Wines, Beer, Bottled Water and Soft Drinks
- Late night snacks
- Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
- Use of non motorized Water Sports equipment
- Nightly Entertainment
- All food and beverage taxes and gratuities are included
- Airport transfers (at an additional cost) can be made during the registration process
- Depending on the travel requirements related to Covid-19 testing for participants returning to the United States, the hotel has confirmed that Rapid Covid-19 testing will be available at the hotel. There may be an additional charge for this testing if needed. This may be revised in the future.
HOTEL RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS AND ROOM REQUEST FORM
Please review the hotel booking details to avoid any unexpected surprises.
Hotel will charge your credit card the full amount of your planned stay at time of booking.
- This program is pending approval for a maximum of 18.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits by the AAPA Review Panel. PAs should claim only those credits actually spent participating in the CME activity.This program was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
- A full brochure will be available at www.veteranscaucus.org and thru the link below
- If you would like to receive a brochure, please call 1-210-204-5472 between 9:00-4:00 pm EST or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of your registration, the Caucus will send you a confirmation email to be used as a receipt for registration fees.
- In order to receive our rates, you will need to book your room and airport transfer thru the conference. By booking thru us, it helps us provide more scholarships to our military PAs and meet the demands of our contract.
For registration questions, please contact email@example.com
Register by check simply by mailing your registration fee to:
4612 Crown Point Lane
Virginia Beach VA. 23462
Or agree to have your Credit Card billed for registration fee during the registration process: