The Veterans Caucus, Inc an affiliate Caucus of the AAPA
Presents A CME Conference for Primary Care Providers
"Lectures till ONE; then Fun in the Sun"
Class Room Style Lectures in Primary Care Topics. Lectures from 0700 am to 1300 (1 pm) each day.
Remainder of your day to enjoy the beach, pools, recreation facilities and RELAX!!
Welcome Reception hosted by the Melia on Wednesday evening December 4th- details in the registration packets.
Rooms are assigned as bookings are made; Rooms must be booked thru the Veterans Caucus Website link to save the 20% Mexican Governmental Taxes and be guaranteed the lowest rate available during the dates of the meeting. All Rooms are Junior Suites with Lagoon View; upgrades to Ocean view or Royal Service are possible but may be limited and are at an additional charge. Book your room early for the best selection of options.
- Double (2 persons per room)- $300 per night
- Adult - $149.00 per night
- Children 13 years old - Same as adult $149.00 per night.
- Children 6-12 years old (sharing room with adults)- $99.00
- Children under 5 years old (sharing room with adults)- FREE.
Participants should fly into Cancun Airport (CUN); shuttle transportation to/from the hotel can be booked during the hotel registration process.
ALL ROOMS MUST BE BOOKED THRU THE HOTEL LINK TO BE OFFERED THE DISCOUNTED RATES FOR THIS MEETING
- Group Rates – December 5th – 12th, 2021 (all rates USD) based on availability
- Rooms are all-inclusive (meals, drinks, taxes, tips)
- Unlimited Dining Experience
- Kids Club as well as daily activities for the entire family (Kids Club open daily for children 5-12; babysitting is available at extra cost
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service and porterage
- Unlimited standard brand Liquors, Wines, Beer, Bottled Water and Soft Drinks
- Late night snacks
- Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
- Use of non motorized Water Sports equipment
- Nightly Entertainment
- All food and beverage taxes and gratuities are included
- Airport transfers (at an additional cost) can be made during the registration process
- This program is pending approval for a maximum of 18.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits by the AAPA Review Panel. PAs should claim only those credits actually spent participating in the CME activity.This program was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
- A full brochure will be available at www.veteranscaucus.org and thru the link below
- If you would like to receive a brochure, please call 1-210-204-5472 between 9:00-4:00 pm EST or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of your registration, the Caucus will send you a confirmation email to be used as a receipt for registration fees.
- In order to receive our rates, you will need to book your room and airport transfer thru the conference. By booking thru us, it helps us provide more scholarships to our military PAs and meet the demands of our contract.
- For Fully Retired from practice clinicians, a greatly reduced registration rate of $50 has been approved to support our scholarship program.
- Likewise, for PA Students in training who are able to attend, the registration fee is $50.
- For registration questions, please contact email@example.com
Register by check simply by mailing your registration fee to:
4612 Crown Point Lane
Virginia Beach VA. 23462
Or agree to have your Credit Card billed for registration fee during the registration process:
(Credit Card transactions can now also be accepted)