News of Upcoming Event in which our members may be interested in participating:
Members of the Veterans Caucus;
Please take note of the upcoming Virtual meeting celebrating PAs in the Uniformed Services hosted by the University of Tampa PA program.
Below you will find the key information regarding the event including the ZOOM Link.
When: May 21st, 2021, 1200-1315 (+/-15min) EST
Where: University of Tampa 9th Floor Vaughn Center (for those coming in person we can coordinate directions)
- The following questions were gathered from our program and are hopefully helpful in guiding your responses.
- Explain a “day in the life of military PA?” from your respective branches, garrison, training, or deployed.
- In keeping with our diversity and inclusion motto; How do you feel about being in an organization (the Military) that is diverse in culture but united in a purpose?
- Zoom link: https://utampa.zoom.us/j/99436313731 PW: 867396.
- The hour allotted for the event is flexible, however, this allows ~5 minutes for each speaker
- At the end of the Panel, we will hold an open forum Q&A for any students or faculty that have additional questions.
- If you are coming in person, lunch will be provided.
- If you are on zoom, we will have a Comms check at 11:40 via the link provided above.
As for your audience demographic, you will have students in all stages of PA training, didactic, clinicals, and ~2 months out from the starts of school. Additionally, our Program Faculty and Staff will be present.
Please feel free to share with others.
Johnnie L Gilpen Jr, MS MHS PA-C NRP GISP
Prehospital and Disaster Response Epidemiologist
Veterans Caucus. INC.